Friday, August 13, 2010

hi everyone. I went to the doctor today in Las Ve... weight loss
hi everyone. I went to the doctor today in Las Vegas and she tightened the band. I thought it would hurt but it didn't. And I can only have clear broth until tomorrow at noon. then its back to the 4 oz. food. I think that is how they get you to lose weight as everything they do to you, you have to drink broth and not eat. anybody can lose weight that way. I can hardly wait to see everyone next weekend. Today we were in three different states. NV. AZ and CA. I told that to my friend Jill today and she said she couldn't believe it. It is easy if you live close to them all. take care and I will write again soon.
Labels: weight loss
draft

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! How much weight have you lost? When are you going to be able to eat a regular meal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi.. I can eat regular food now. just 4 oz. though. didn't have to drink my birthday but that was funny. I think I need to have them tighten the band as 4 oz doesn't make me full. in fact i am hungry now. are you going to the reunion. i hope so. you can see if you think i lost any weight...

    ReplyDelete