Saturday, July 31, 2010

I lost the last post and Jamey found it for me. I wasn't finished but I was scared I would lost it again and what a let down that was yesterday. ok on with the post. Today I got into a dress that I haven't been into for so long I forget. what a feeling. Every time I want a taco I think to how I feel getting into this dress and pretty soon I can eat one taco and not 4 taco's. I use to be full after eating 2 but they taste so good I ate four. Now I will quit after one. Did I say I lost 13 pounds so far. It is so cool. will post pictures soon and keep up with how much I ate and what I ate.

4 comments:

  1. So happy you're going to be able to get off some or all of your meds..... Your b/p is great! Good luck and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot... I am so excited. I keep wanting to go weigh myself but I was told not to. so I will weight a few days before I do. I want to know what size I am. yes i will take pictures soon. lv linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I am rooting for you. Sounds like you got it under control. Think of how it will feel not having that totally stuffed feeling that we all get when we eat too much. Miserable.
    I am proud of you. Your blood pressure is great.
    Keep up the good work.
    Love, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember to update your profile picture on FB....

    ReplyDelete