Friday, May 22, 2009

Linda's Famous Taco Recipe.

OK, Everyone, here it is, my taco recipe:

1 lb. of Hamburger
1/2 chopped onion
garlic powder
dried onions
ground cumin
1 packet of Sazon Goya (If you cannot find this in your grocery store, I have the address of where to order them. I love them.
a dash of Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
natures seasoning
sometimes I put chopped green onion or a small can of mild green chilies
lettuce, tomatoes, and chopped onions


Now the Hubbards all love Velveta cheese (I know I didn't spell it right, but neither did my spell checker)
The rest of us use regular cheese most of the time but we use both.

If this was just a joke Jack try it, it is good.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds delish....i think you spelled Velveta right. What is Sazon Goya???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sazon Goya is a mexican seasoning. It comes in packets in a box. It is especially good in mexican rice or a big pot of beans. If you want to try it I will send you a packet of it to try and also if the stores up there don't carry it I will send you the address to order them. Love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good. Yes please send me a packet.
    Thanks. love, susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ma. That sounds really good! Since you're offering to send free packets of your special seasoning, I'll take on too. Haha. If you don't send me one, I'm going to tell Jamey :) Love, Debb Webb-Chico

    ReplyDelete