Sunday, May 3, 2009

Linda's Sweet & Sour Sauce

Sweet & Sour Sauce:

1 cup water
1 cup sugar
1 cup vinegar
1 cup crushed pineapple
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 teas. salt
1 cup chopped onions
1 cup chopped celery
1 cup chopped green peppers
1 small jar pimentoes chopped
3 garlic buttons crushed
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Put all ingre. in kettle and cook till veggies are tender. Then thicken with 4 Tablespoons cornstarch thinned in cold water then pour into kettle. Then add meat balls, pork, chicken or any kind of meat. I even add those small little hot dogs once. If you like more recipes just let me know. Van

1 comment:

  1. I wish someone would try this recipe as it is very good. I thought maybe Dena would try it as she goes to a lot of potlucks at church. I rated it 5 stars. haha oh I can't rate it myself. Says who. Linda

    ReplyDelete