Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hello!

Well it has been way to long since I have posted on this blog. Lots has happened. I find myself living and working in the Seattle Washington area. My family is still back in Utah waiting for me to make more money. Kind of a tuff situation. If it wasn't for Skype internet video connections and going home every other week or so, this deal would be unbearable. Anyway, time keeps marching on. The boys Nathan, Logan, Anthony and Zachary are all out on their own. Jan still has Allyson, Jamilee and Hannah still at home. Last week we had a great time planting flowers, cleaning Jan's car and washing windows for mother's day. Jan really appreciated all the efforts. I hope everyone else is doing fine. James

3 comments:

  1. Hello James: Great to hear from you. I posted your Moms recipe cause she doesn't know how.
    Sounds like you are all doing good even though you are apart. Sorry about that. Hope it isn't too hard on everyone.
    Real Estate is pickin up..yeepee Actually I had a very good year last year and this year is going good too.
    Take care and say hello to the family for me.
    Love, Aunt Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't tell Jamey this but I can't post a picture on this. He will have a nervous breakdown if i tell him i can't post it. i am on it but don't know how to pull up picture at the same time. help

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamey: Your mom needs to buy a web cam so she can skype with you and your family. All you have to do is convince her that it is easy. or........... next time Roddy and family are visiting in Arizona have one of the kids show her as I'm sure they cut their teeth on a keyboard....

    ReplyDelete