Thursday, June 17, 2010

On The Road Again

Well, here I go again, driving back to Utah to see Jan and the girls. This commuting is getting old fast. I was wondering if anyone else out there has experience with this kind of a commute? I am particularly interested in how to prevent or sooth a sore tail bone. It increases in intensity the longer I drive. I am willing to try almost anything for relief. Besides a stiff drink or two, to take the edge off, what other ideas do you have? No, I don't really drink (not yet). Besides isn't drinking and driving bad anyway? Your ideas would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. You are around doctors all of the time so maybe one of them has a idea. So far you were going to jump off a Ferry Boat and now want a drink. I will pray for you.:) Aunt Susie got a water seat (that what I call it) to sit on so ask her. It seems to work for her.. Glad you made it safe to Utah...

    ReplyDelete