Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sauerkraut & Ribs

1 lb. pork ribs (more if you like) I have also used country ribs.
1 small onion chopped fine
1 med potato chopped small
pour chicken broth (sometimes I just use water) over all ingre in big pot.
1 tab. natures seasoning (more if you want)
I sprinkle caraway seeds over top a couple of times (approx. 2 tab. maybe less and more to taste.
1/2 teas. garlic granulates
After simmering for 1 1/2 hours on stove (I put in crockpot for all day on low or 5 hours on high)
I check to see if the ribs are tender. turn off heat.
I boil 6 potatoes and make mash potatoes out of them and then put rib mixture on them and broth. I also boil some yellow Lentals (Not a lot) and mash them with the potatoes and butter. then I put the rib and broth over them. hope you can understand this as I did it in my head.

1 comment:

  1. Adding ingredients to my shopping list and hope to make these this week-end... Thanks for recipe.

    ReplyDelete