Saturday, June 12, 2010

Posting 101

OK everyone who wants to post. Here are the basics for posting. After acessing the blog, look at the top right side of the blog. See where it says POST, just to the right of you email address? Go ahead and click it. If you had to log in, after clicking POST, you will be at the post window ready to go. Otherwise you will have to log in first. Items to look for: Title-make one up. The body of the post is the main part of the post. Simply start typing. Below the Title box are the tool selection icons. Look for the one with blue sky. Press it. This is the icon for uploading a photo. Just do what it asks and you will upload to your post. TIP- I always place the file I want to upload on my desktop. In this way, I always know exactly where the upload ready file is located. When you have ID'ed the file, press UPLOAD. It may take a few moments to upload. After uploading, you can view it or you can keep typing into the body of the post. After completing your message, look below the "body" box for a much smaller box called "Labels." Go ahead and give your post a label or two. I use my name. In this way you can search for all the labeled post with your name or something else. Now go ahead, press the orange button, "PUBLISH POST." Your post, with the picture can now be viewed on the web. You are now a posting machine. Happy posing. jvh

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you wrote that down as when I wait for awhile to post a picture or something I have to retrain myself so I am going to print this out and put it by me. It is cooler today but we are going to take our sandrail down to the river and have some fun..

    ReplyDelete
  2. jack freeman_huntington beachJune 19, 2010 at 6:36 PM

    james
    i do not see post on my screen, any tips

    ReplyDelete