Friday, February 27, 2009

Dixie Chelsea and Johnny

Chelsea and Johnny, I have read (and kept) emails you sent to your grandma about your travels and adventures of late. I would print them out so my mom could read them, she loved to visualize each story that was written in those "letters home." Would you be opposed to my posting some of them to let the rest of the family enjoy them? It would make my heart happy to share a little bit of something that made my mom smile. You can either email me joycehargrove@msn.com , call 512-917-4729 and I now have the option of carrier pigeon. (still new at that, but think I would have to drop bird off at your house first) Ok, email or call. OR better yet, do a post here and share them yourself :)
On another note, Dixie wasn't your mom, Auntie Audrey, married to Les when she died. She was pretty young wasn't she?

posted by Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment