Saturday, February 21, 2009

Kathy and Shane's Pictures

Shane and Susan.
Conner, Shane and Shanna.
Susan, Shanna, and Conner.
Shane and Kathy Heller-Married on Nov.15, 2008

Hi Jamie

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Kathy Heller I am married to Shane Heller, Susan's son. Shane and I were married on November 15th 2008. He has a daughter and her name is Shanna and a son his name is Conner with his previous wife. I have 3 children from my previous marriage. Rebecca, Trevor and Kayla. We live in Paradise, CA.

I am attaching a photo of Susan and Shanna and Conner at christmas and also her is one of Shane with Shanna and Conner.

If you need anymore information from us just email me at kathytimms1984@yahoo.com or Shanes email address is shane.jet.ski@msn.com

Kathy Heller

2 comments:

  1. Hi All,
    Just wanted to provide some feedback to this great new Blog. I must say that this is the very first time I have ever blogged (if that is what you would say) and I think this was a great idea James! Thanks for putting this together and I am excited to see how far this will evolve. Everyone, have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerry, thanks for your comments. I will be looking for your comments and pictures. James

    ReplyDelete