Thursday, February 19, 2009

Linda Sumner






Hi everyone, this is going to be fun.  We are so proud of Logan.  Keep up the good work.  We finally moved into our new house.  We are still unpacking though.  I can't find my good knifes, yet, or a million other things I keep thinking about.  It will all come together soon--I hope.  Joey is doing wonderful.  Sam is also doing great.  They are building a garage for a neighbor on the next street.  It has been so cold here lately with the wind and all.   Then we have days in the 70's.  I will share a recipe in my next blog.  It is really good.  I am still trying to make jewelry.  I go to another class tomorrow.  It is a lot of fun.   Everyone, send me your favorite colors.  
My love to all, Mom, Grandma, Aunt and Sister.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again...typo in last post, so I deleted it. Wonder if we can go to each photo and identify the kidlets? I can recognize a few, but it has been a few years since I have seen the younger ones.
    Love, me

    ReplyDelete