Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ally's 16th Birthday


Ally's 16th birthday. She had school, violin and ballet lessons on her birthday. Yes, the other two are Jan and me. By the way, Ally turned 16 last month. She is now dating and having fun with this new aspect of her life. So far, so good. James-DAD
P.S. One date was 15 minutes late in getting her home, around 11:15PM-- we live 30 minutes outside of the city. He had to drop off a friends date, so that both guys could drop Ally off. I love the concept of group dating and no one on one stuff. Anyway, the date called me to inform me of the situation. Ally, later said he was scared to death I would kill him. The boys these days are so perceptive. :o)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ally. We wanted to tell you happy birthday. You look so pretty in that picture with your parents. I bet you are having a lot of fun at 16 years old. I don't know how you keep all of your activities straight. You are one busy teenager. We love you very much. Grandma & Grandpa Sumner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ally. I love that pic of you with your parents. You have a cute dad!! Oh how exciting to be 16. These are the best years of your life. Cherish them. Tell your parents hello and I hope to see you soon. Love Aunt Debb-Chico

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda's family May birthdays:
    Mary Trondle 05-10-64
    Johnny Shelden 05-22-83
    Dawneen Shelden 05-30-86
    Nathan Hubbard 05-05-88

    ReplyDelete