Monday, March 2, 2009

Just Chatten

Did I see a blog from Tammy Rae Pruitt? Hey cuz, what have you been doing? I miss you. Are we allowed to use full names? Well, Auntie J sure is having fun with the names of my family members! I don't think she has a "day" job. I could be wrong. Hahaha I don't know who I'm exactly talking to right now, but I guess everyone reads the blogs and if you want to comment you can and if not, then I need to keep my "day" job : ) Aunt Susie if you are reading this can you take a pic of Roxy and put her on this blog. She is cutter than Sparky Adam Heller. Well, its getting late and I wake up at 4am with Rick so I need to pull an 8 hour of zzzzz's.

TTYS Love, Debb Webb - Chico

4 comments:

  1. You are talking to the world! Anybody who has Internet connection can read what you/we say on this blog. Ain't that special? So you like your earrings, huh? I made them for you, did you forget. Your nickname now is "Maxine"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welllllllllll neiceie dear....Sparky Adam Heller is a lot cuter than Roxy:):) Meet me outside and we will settle it. What's this about your recipes not having all the ingr. in it. cute:)
    Love, aunt susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb Webb

    Im going to take Sparkys picture and post it. He is cuter than Roxy. Be nice to him as Roxy is NOT... LOL.. He is turning one next month so we are having a Birthday Party for him.

    Kathy Heller (Sparkys MOM)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sparky's mom, Where is sparky? At the dentist office again? When is his party cause I need to start looking for a dress. Can I invite some of my friends? Cause I have friends in high places....... Love Roxy Alexandria Bug

    ReplyDelete