Tuesday, March 3, 2009

welcome me

hi everyone. Jamey just talked me through this and I made it online. this is fun. Tammy ask cousin Sue (was married to Kenny) and ask her if she has ever seen another brother for Rodney Van. also Tammy if you want to read about the Galvins/Galavins I sent to Jamey the papers (17pages) on their history. It covers where they came from and what ship and what year and how they made it to Iowa from Franklyn County MA. It also covers Patricks parents and his brothers and two sisters who died on the way to the U.S.A. If anyone else wants it just print it out. Ta-Ta. Aunt Linda

2 comments:

  1. Mom, I still need to work out a link for the papers. Let me know who is interested and I will see to it that you get it. James

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very forgetful so tell me again what papers.. sorry i forget so much. lv mom

    ReplyDelete