Monday, March 9, 2009

Kids Names

hummm I tried to comment under your post, Susan, but for some reason there was an error. Ronnie is a junior, so that is a no brainer. But Cary is another story. I was so sure he was gonna be a girl, that I didn't have a boys name picked out. Well, I had a ceasarian (sp) section and was out while he was born. Not "out" like outside, but drugged. I woke up after having him and none of the nurses would tell me whether it was a boy or girl. I guess I had told them all I was having a girl. I finally was able to call mom and she said "you had to go and have another boy, didn't you!" dang! now what, talk about a man named Sue! I can't remember the girl's name I had picked out, but I had to make a decision as I was about to get out of the hospital and they wanted a name, preferably a male type name. Well, while I was sleeping the last night in the hospital I woke up and saw the nurses name, Cariasu. That's it Cary and I'll name him after my dad. So it was Cary Nelson, this is where I didn't think things through. His last name is Hansen. It might have been a problem, but he seems well adjusted
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment