Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ronnie and Luchia Hansen

I suppose this is going to be my job, since I'm the wife now. I guess that the big family news - Ronnie Hansen got married this year! It's true he re-married his starter wife Luchia Burge."It only took her 19 years to come to her senses!" Ronnie has relocated to Southern California (it must be love), leaving his quiet, peaceful life in North Carolina to wrangle 3 teenagers and rehab a suburban home badly in need of a handy-man. While many Californians are looking at job lay-offs and cuts he has been able to find gainful employment as a heavy equipment operator and go-to guy for ? Disposal Company. All I know is I think his tractor's sexy. We are still spending many of our days on the phone and texting but at least we are in the same zip code at night!

Our daughter, Heather Hansen - Blackford is busy going to school (preparing for nursing school), holding down a part-time job and blending her own family with new hubby Bobby, step kids Christian, Brooke and Kiana, while Isaiah is excelling in 2nd grade and Tae Kwon Do!

At home we have three of my four teens! Kaitlyn 16, Ernie 16 and Evelyn 15. No one is driving yet, thank goodness! The youngest, Brianna 13, will be coming home soon. Everyday is a party!

Our big fun these days is riding on the quad and four-wheeling on the weekends. Yahoo! God is good and life is fun! We'll get to see many of you at the reunion/memorial in July.

Blessings to all!
luchia

1 comment:

  1. Luchia, thanks for taking the time to post. I am sorry I was not able to make it to your wedding. Anyway, you two make a great couple. I enjoyed your wedding picture. By the way, your home sounds like it is busy with all those teenagers under one roof. You must be some kind of a mother to keep up with all their schedules. Please tell your hubby I said Hi. I look forward to meeting you and seeing my cousin.
    Good Luck, James-Utah
    P.S. We would love to see a few pictures of you and the kids.

    ReplyDelete