Monday, March 9, 2009

My 3 sons


















This is Queen Zoey Thomas..she is the head of
household around my home and very spoiled.





Robert, Gerald & Shane Heller...

How I named my sons.

I loved the show "My 3 Sons" and one of them was named Robbie.. That is where his name came from.
Sorry Jerry but I went thru the phone book and loved the name Gerald... that is where your name came from.

Shane was a popular name at the time and I loved it...people confuse it with Sean.


Would be fun to see how others named their kids..

Love, Susan G. Thomas

2 comments:

  1. The top pic looks like "The Three Musketeers." You guys seem to live your lives as adventuresome as them as well. NICE! James-Utah
    P.S. When you guys get back from your Mexico trip you will have to post us a few pics and a few stories. Be Safe. jvh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queen Zoey, is awesome. This cat looks like she rules the home. James

    ReplyDelete