Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Debbie Freeman & Daughters Nicole & Cherise


Nelson Thomas Sr had 2 sisters, one was Margaret. In 1937 Margaret married Fred Freeman and had 2 daughters ( Andi and Gayle) and 2 son's (Jack and Richard)
The girl in the middle is Debbie Freeman, one of Jacks children. Her two daughters are at her side. On her left side in Nicole Gnegy and on her right is Cherise Gnegy.
Debbie lives in Fountain Valley, CA and is a Real Estate Sales Person and consultant, Nicole, she graduated from USC in 2007, lives in Huntington Beach, CA and is in direct sales: Cherise lives in Santa Barbara, CA and is graduating in June 2009 from UC Santa Barbara.

4 comments:

  1. Man, I sure have some beautiful relatives. I hope everyone's husbands appreciate you all. James-Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic Beautiful photo. Love it.
    Love, Aunt Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this pic is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm
    starting up a new internet website directory and was
    wanting to know if I can submit your blog? I'm hoping
    to grow my directory little by little by hand so that it
    maintains quality. I will make sure
    and put your website in the appropriate category and I'll
    additionally use, "Blogger: GRANDMA HELEN FAMILY BLOG" as your anchor text. Please let me know if this is ok with you by mailing me at: kentlundgren@zoho.com.
    Thanks!

    My blog - Go to my website
    Also see my web site :: Please visit my site

    ReplyDelete