Thursday, March 5, 2009

Garrett Heller Football Pic



OK, I'm now up and running! Thought I would start off with a pic of my #2 son Garrett (5 yrs old) getting ready for football last year. He had a blast durning the season, but I don't think he is the football type. Now he's playing Pony leage baseball and his first game is today! Wish him luck! Well, The Heller Tribe (myself, Brother Rob, Brother David, Dad, Uncle, two other brothers Shane and Chris couldn't make it this year) is getting packed up for our annual Harley run to San Felipe, Mexico tomorrow. We'll be safe as we are going with several police officers, about 50 in all! How much trouble can we actually get in! OK, we are part of the Thomas clan, so who knows :)

5 comments:

  1. Anyone out there with a spare hog? Dude, how do you get invited to something like this? James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has Garrett ever thought about wrestling???? It is an incredible sport. I have two state champions. The nice thing about it, is each participant is competing against someone of equal weight. If you have the temperament, this can be a great sport. James

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, Jerry, be safe and take care of you and your brothers. *I* happen to know how those trips are. We are all jealous. How do you get an invite? I have two sons that would maybe like to go next year....:-) I mean they have all the requirements, Harleys and all.
    Love, Aunt Joycie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, we'll take Garret off your hands anyday. He is soooo cute!!! When I was taking him on a ride in the dune buggy he asked me how old I was. He almost choked when I told him. He said with total shock, "You're older than my daddy!!" Oh, yeah, by a few years :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't my grandson the cutest...He is so sweet. Where is the baseball photo.
    Proud grandma...susan

    ReplyDelete