Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Linda & Sam


Top Photo:Linda & Sam Sumner at a Christmas party.  
Bottom Photo: Sam with his classic grin.  That is a coke in his hand not a beer--in case you are wondering Jamey.

Submitted by Linda

P.S. I am trying to get my famous spaghetti noodle salad together for a post.  You all will have to promise never to disclose the recipe.  I trust each and every one of you.  Remember we are family and we can keep secrets.--especially Debbie.  My challenge is to remember the exact amounts of each ingredient.  I usually just take a pinch of this and a dash of that.  Hey, that may work.  Everyone knows what the measure of a "pinch" and a "dash" is, don't they?

1 comment:

  1. I have the recipe in a cookbook and I will let you know if you make mistakes...teehee for a price...
    Also you need to post a photo under followers of you and Sam. I see above you have a great one...ummmmmmmmmm where was that taken..

    ReplyDelete